SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

vol.4 issue2Reaction time and intelligence: strong data for a week explanationValidity of study skills checklist author indexsubject indexarticles search
Home Pagealphabetic serial listing  

Avaliação Psicológica

Print version ISSN 1677-0471On-line version ISSN 2175-3431


JOLY, Maria Cristina Rodrigues Azevedo  and  MARTINS, Ronei Ximenes. Validity study of the educational informatics scale for teachers. Aval. psicol. [online]. 2005, vol.4, n.2, pp. 105-113. ISSN 1677-0471.

This study aims to identify criterial validity evidences to a educational informatic performance scale. There were 1144 elementary and secondary education teachers as subjects, which were divided into two groups. One of informatic use in the education (GRIE - 16%) and the other without it (GSRIE - 84%). They answered the Educational Informatic Performance Scale (EDIE) and The Inventory of Creativity Barriers Identification in one session for more or less 30 minutes. The results to educational informatic performance showed that the management factor had more average frequency answers than the performance factor to all subjects and to each group. The inhibition / shyness factor had the best score of the creativity barriers. It was identified inverse correlation between lack of motivation factor and repression with management factor and total score in EDIE. This result gives valitidy evidence to EDIE.

Keywords : Psychometric; Technology; Creativity.

        · abstract in Portuguese     · text in Portuguese     · Portuguese ( pdf )


Creative Commons License